On This Week's Show....
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Yule, and whatever you celebrate! This episode, we discuss fake trees vs. real trees, and whether or not Christmas has taken on new meaning in the wake of a society that’s increasingly apathetic towards religion. Regardless of how you celebrate, we hope you find occasion to do so!
- Josh loses all credibility…why would you mix Rye and Lemon Perrier????
- You don’t just pick up a tree on the side of the highway!
- Multi-tree house, Mother F@#$er!
- Duct Tape your ass for Jesus!
- Calm your tits, it’s Christmas.
- If Ramen-dan isn’t a Flying Spaghetti Monster holiday, it should be.
The Weekly TF has the week off....
Instead, Tim drunkenly rants about Beauty and the Beast for some reason. Bestiality is STILL illegal, even in 15th century France!
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Wherever you listen to your podcasts, there we are. Find us on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, PodBean, Stitcher, or import our RSS feed into your player of choice.