On Today's Show....
Matt pops by to join Tim, Josh, and Mike to talk about cyberbullying. Man, things have changed since we were young. Sure, we got punched, stuffed in lockers, or in Mike’s case, put in a tractor tire and pushed down a hill, but when we got home, it was over. Once you take schoolyard bullying online, and add the relative anonymity and freedom from consequences the internet brings, it’s rough to be a kid in 2018.In an era where we are constantly connected, how do children escape the deluge of kids being jerks to each other online? Let’s grab a beer and talk about it. It’s a good thing three of our hosts are fathers! Tim is more of a fun uncle….
- We break Josh’s twitter thumbs.
- Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? Probably a little of both. Thanks, Facebook.
- Pay up or kill them?
- When it comes to kids online, we need a version of “the talk”.
- Teaching common sense vs. “Don’t talk to strangers”.
- Josh pops and locks, and turns us on and off.
- Kids are both the problem and the solution.
- I don’t think unplugging is an option anymore.
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinons! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Wherever you listen to your podcasts, there we are. Find us on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, PodBean, Stitcher, or import our RSS feed into your player of choice.