Tim coherently and seriously talks about gun control – or lack thereof – in the United States.
Welcome to our second podcast! We finally settled on our name (Two and Change) and decided to actually, you know, WRITE some of the stuff down before we say it.
In this episode, we spend a lot of time talking about the NRA and Gun Control. It’s hard to avoid given recent events, and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by this.
Some things you’ll hear in this episode:
- We get organized and settle on a name
- Apparently, our show is modeled on ancient Persian lawmaking traditions.
- Why our MPs should shotgun beers before debates.
- There’s NRA sponsored Country music.
- We make another pitch for Trump to tweet about us.
- Wait, Josh loaded a Cannon???
- Tim’s porn name is Private Cannons.
Note: Apologies about the audio quality of this episode. We know, there’s a strange bump and Mike sounds echo-y. My theory is that Mike’s too manly for one microphone to behold. We’re working on it!